1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Boy, is this forum dead today or what?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Jun 17, 2005.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Like weekends. I'm on here the whole weekend, thinking, "It's a Saturday, there's no school...where IS everyone???" Surely they don't have lives....
  2. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Of course not, why would they have lives? Lives are about as silly as that "sleep" thing that seems to have escaped me once again. What? It's not my fault I was thinking up a hilarious gag reel for my fanfic. Nightime just so happens to be one of my most creative times of the day. Except that it's night. But anyway.
  3. Beauregard

I know exactly how you feel. I can never get to sleep latley because I've been to worried about Robin, and Beauregard, and so on.
  4. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

Sleep Sleep Sleeop Need Sleep
  5. Kimp the Shrimp

this is the deadeist in months i have not ben on but it has not been alot of opposts
  6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Wow, it's deader than I expected it to be today, I mean, I thought it would be active with the new episode of T*K*O
  7. Beauregard

And where is Lisa???
  8. D'Snowth

The only Lisa I know is Lisa Douglas from Green Acres.
  9. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

Good one D'Snowth. That's the only Lisa I know of too. By the way, there is no "o" in Duglas. Just joking. :) I was quoting a line from the show. On one of my favorite "Acres" shows, "Old Mail Day", Oliver got the town to start delivering the mail. He had a mailbox built and told Eb to paint "Douglas" on it. Eb painted it "Duglas". Oliver says, "You forgot the o!" Eb says, "There's no "o" in Douglas." Ollie says, "There most certainly is! Now how could you have made that mistake, you must have seen my name a hundred times by now!" Eb says, "But never on a mailbox." Ooooh yeah!!
  10. TogetherAgain

I'm right here! But I have been out and about. I was actually physically active today, it was kind of scary.

<sniff> Ow. <sniff>

Me, I know lots of Lisas. There's me, there's the regional youth director, there's the girl in drama, um... I think that's it on a personal basis, but I know OF Lisa Henson!
  11. D'Snowth

OH! I'm so sorry, I had know idea that's your name! Please understand, I don't know hardly anybody's name here besides their username, it took me awhile to figure out who "Gardy" was. Please forgive me, I didn't know.
  12. Beauregard

Who's Gardy???

I'll tell you what took ME a long time. Was to figure out who David was. People kept calling me David, and I was like, "Wha???"

Turned out David was Beauergard on the old Delphi Board.
  13. D'Snowth

WHAT?! YOU'RE GARDY! At least I thought, that's what people have been calling you around here lately.
  14. Kimp the Shrimp

15. D'Snowth

Well for Petey's sake, why didn't you say so?
  16. Kimp the Shrimp

cause i am shy? :)
  17. Beauregard

Who? Who's this Gardy?

No, I admit it. It is me...yet I only let certain people get away with calling me aforementioned title so *Miss Piggy voice* Watch It.
  18. D'Snowth

It's been kind of a roller coaster today:

Early: Very few new posts.
    Mid-day: Very active!
    Late: DEAD!
  19. TogetherAgain

It's always dead late. In fact, I shouldn't even be posting right now, my cousin is right next to me trying to sleep. I'll stick around for another couple of minutes, but then I've gotta be off. For her sake, and for my own sleep schedule. (Not that I really have much of a sleep schedule, but I can pretend, right?)
  20. D'Snowth

Hey guess what, again today...it's dead!