Boy, is this forum dead today or what?

MWoO

Reaction score
What's your username? Click ''muppet stuff'', channels like ''the-muppets'' and ''sesame-street'' and so on and such will appear.
same as on here, MWoO. I'm nothing if not consistent.

I click Muppet stuff and all I see is #the-muppets.

gravy

Reaction score
But if other people are in...

...I can easily start a forum for us all, with better abilities for every staff member and not just the stuff XenForo offers. Think it over.
no. we all saw how 3wsr or whatever it is turned out, and that s:oops::oops::oops:'s bad.

same as on here, MWoO. I'm nothing if not consistent.

I click Muppet stuff and all I see is #the-muppets.
fixed.

MWoO

Reaction score
I completely and whole-heartedly disagree. The rapid pacing of Discord makes it extemely difficult to get close to anybody, let alone connect with people, and requires far more commitment than a forum, where you're able to go into deeper, more meaningful discussions with a community of people. Not to mention, it's easier to go through pages of a thread to reference back to certain discussions and topics, than it is to continuously scrolling up through a chat window that can literally have hundreds of messages in just hours.
This is my thinking. in a chat it seems easy to loose track of things. I haven't been a chat room person since i was a teenager. Now, I don't even like apps like "groupme" that my old job tried to get us to use for work chats. It tends to turn into a contest of who can post the most crap.

MWoO

Reaction score
But if other people are in...

...I can easily start a forum for us all, with better abilities for every staff member and not just the stuff XenForo offers. Think it over.
Do you think if we all took a vote that Philip would turn over the current forums to you guys?

It would be nice to ditch the flash menus and have something I can actually see on my phone and tablet. I mean they look great when they load on my computer, but flash is dead.

gravy

Reaction score
Do you think if we all took a vote that Philip would turn over the current forums to you guys?

It would be nice to ditch the flash menus and have something I can actually see on my phone and tablet. I mean they look great when they load on my computer, but flash is dead.
that actually doesn't sound bad, but the thing is i'm pretty sure he pays for the site, no?

Especially in large group chats with multiple people posting at the same time.
you just got the wrong first impression, but you have too much of a life to dedicate your time to us.