1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Boy, is this forum dead today or what?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Dec 29, 2018.

1. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

(productive discussion sound)

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

:sing: Windmill cookies for the la-and, crunch forever in our hands. :sing:

3. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

What is up with all of these weird threads being created lately?

Froggy Fool likes this.
  4. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Well-Known Member

I cAn HaZ wiNdmill CooKiE? :insatiable:

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  5. D'Snowth

6. MWoO

MWoO Well-Known Member

What the heck is a windmill cookie! I cant find a thread about windmill cookies. what is it?!?!?

7. D'Snowth

8. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

And here’s a picture of actual windmill cookies; they’re basically cookies you can only find at the dollar store, which basically tells you they probably taste like **** since you get what you pay for.

[​IMG]

9. MWoO

MWoO Well-Known Member

So basically it was just a person wondering if anyone had a recipe for a cookie that happens to be shaped like a windmill....

.... what I imagined was far more interesting than what reality provided me. I feel like a kid who snuck into the Christmas present hiding spot only to find out that my parents got me socks.

10. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

***this thread's title*** =/= current ''productive discussion''

11. D'Snowth

12. MWoO

MWoO Well-Known Member

So.... has anyone found a recipe for Windmill Cookies that doesn't contain almonds?

13. D'Snowth

Can't they just pick the almonds out?

14. MWoO

MWoO Well-Known Member

I assume it is an almond cookie, meaning it is made with almond paste. So basically one would need to take out the almond paste from the recipe and add artificial almond extract in it's place. I think in ratio of 1 tsp per 2 oz or so. Then, probably up the sugar a bit and maybe a little more flour.

15. Blue Frackle

Okay, I didn't mean what I meant by the "productive discussion" thing lol, but the general point was there: I meant the D'Snowth thing, in which if you're not there you miss everything, and at least in a forum stuff sticks, and if you've got something important to say you're probably gonna say it on the forum. Discord is more of a chatbox, which if that's your thing, cool; I use it once in a while as well.

ConsummateVs likes this.
  16. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Speaking of which:

Depending on how I’m feeling, i’ll be back on by the start of next month.

Froggy Fool likes this.
  17. D'Snowth

(Crickets chirp)

Blue Frackle likes this.
  18. Blue Frackle

Someone needed to say it; one of the slowest weeks in recent in memory. I feel like a lot of regulars took the week off.

19. Old Thunder

Old Thunder Well-Known Member

i feel like the regulars have died and replaced the forum with Kardashian Central

Froggy Fool and gavry3 like this.
  20. Misskermie

Misskermie Well-Known Member

I haven't been active on this forum in years and I see things have changed. A lot less active people, even for this time of night.

This is wild.

Froggy Fool and Old Thunder like this.