1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Bradford Exchange Muppet Show Clock!

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by chudman1000, Mar 17, 2015.

1. chudman1000

chudman1000 Member

I was wondering if anybody here had seen this, or has any information.

I tried looking on the Bradford Exchange website to buy it, but saw no signs of it, which is disappointing as it is only from one week ago. Does anybody know anything about it, or know if it has sold out already? Personally I think it looks pretty amazing, and would really love to add it to my collection.

WalterLinz likes this.
  2. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Well-Known Member

3. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

They are looking to ship in May.

4. chudman1000

chudman1000 Member

Thanks. I actually did try the link. After I posted, I thought I figured out the problem, and the fact that the clock shows up for you has probably confirmed it for me. It shows up fine on the American Bradford Exchange site, but being in Canada, everytime I try to connect to it through the link, it automatically redirects me to the Canadian site, on which it doesn't show up. However with any luck, I may still be able to order it if I contact them directly.

Either way I still had to show it too because I thought it was pretty cool!

5. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

If this is a new product, why are they using the old Muppet logo?

6. muppetperson

Probably because they might still be using a license that they have had since
    the Muppet Christmas Villiage. I recall when Pallisades did the Muppet action figures and then Disney took over the Muppets, Pallisades still used the Jim Henson's Muppets logo, who the licence was held with.

7. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

It's Ok, and I think I may invest but why does Fozzie look like he's taken something??

8. muppetperson

Muppet Show clock delayed till early August! :(

9. j3h

j3h Active Member

I believe they are now saying clocks start shipping DECEMBER 7th

10. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Well-Known Member

Probably for two reasons...
    1) I'm pretty sure they want it to have a more "vintage" feel to it and
    2) it's a clock more about the Muppet Show rather than "the Muppets" all together as a whole.

I'm liking this, even debating on getting it. Not totally sure though.

11. LeanneFuller

LeanneFuller Active Member

It was on the UK bradford exchange website, but now they have taken it down :(

12. muppetperson

I just got my Muppet clock today, and thought I would give a review of it.
    While it does look very nice and is beautiful when it is lite up and plays the Muppet show theme, I found it impractical to handle, as it is very heavy, especially to be hanging on a nail or hook on the wall. It is hard to handle as you cant lye it down without resting it on it's front, where all the characters are, and possibly damage them. Overall, great clock visually, but I just wished that lighter materials were used and that it was more easier to handle so the characters are more protected from damage. I give it a 7 out of 10.

MuppetGuy75 and Muppy like this.
  13. LeanneFuller

I found this from Muppet Stuff

Still no sign of it being put up again on the UK Bradford Exchange Website.

14. LeanneFuller

Here is one of it working. I thought there would be some articulated movement, looks like there isn't: