BRAND NEW MONSTER PUPPET on EBAY

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ummm, you may not believe this, but I already developed a monster puppet character awhile back by the name of Milford, although, I put him to rest...and probably won't be having anything to do with him in the foreseeable future.

PaulyPuppets

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I put him to rest...and probably won't be having anything to do with him in the foreseeable future.
LOL. Hope I haven't brought back any painful memories of you and YOUR "Milford". You can call my guy "Mulford" if it makes you feel any better.
:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
PaulyPuppets said:
LOL. Hope I haven't brought back any painful memories of you and YOUR "Milford". You can call my guy "Mulford" if it makes you feel any better.

:smile:
Mulford huh? That's actually a very creative name! Okay, I'll call your guy Mulford. And no you didn't bring back any painful memories! In fact, one reason I put the concept of Milford to rest is he was a little TOO kiddie, and his very high-pitched voice was too hard for me. I can't do high voices like I used to/

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
D'Snowth, Elmo had a deep voice in the beginning (see FTB); now it's high pitched. Change the character to fit your needs, man.

Pauly, when does Jellybean Jungle come back??

Mil/Mul-ford looks great! :smile:

PaulyPuppets

Reaction score
Pauly, when does Jellybean Jungle come back??

Mil/Mul-ford looks great! :smile:[/QUOTE]

From your mouth to Gods' ear, my friend. The show and all it's rights now belong to the cheif investor of the series. He's looking to sell it though. Got about a half million or more to spend? Wish I did. I'd buy it back in a heartbeat and market the heck out of the show. Thanks for the compliments, my friend. .....Pauly :smile:
www.puppetsnstuff.com