1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

BRAND NEW MONSTER PUPPET on EBAY

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by PaulyPuppets, Jun 28, 2005.

1. PaulyPuppets New Member

2. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Ummm, you may not believe this, but I already developed a monster puppet character awhile back by the name of Milford, although, I put him to rest...and probably won't be having anything to do with him in the foreseeable future.
  3. PaulyPuppets New Member

LOL. Hope I haven't brought back any painful memories of you and YOUR "Milford". You can call my guy "Mulford" if it makes you feel any better.
    :)
  4. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Mulford huh? That's actually a very creative name! Okay, I'll call your guy Mulford. And no you didn't bring back any painful memories! In fact, one reason I put the concept of Milford to rest is he was a little TOO kiddie, and his very high-pitched voice was too hard for me. I can't do high voices like I used to/
  5. Fozzie Bear Moderator

D'Snowth, Elmo had a deep voice in the beginning (see FTB); now it's high pitched. Change the character to fit your needs, man.

Pauly, when does Jellybean Jungle come back??

Mil/Mul-ford looks great! :)
  6. PaulyPuppets New Member

Pauly, when does Jellybean Jungle come back??

Mil/Mul-ford looks great! :)[/QUOTE]

From your mouth to Gods' ear, my friend. The show and all it's rights now belong to the cheif investor of the series. He's looking to sell it though. Got about a half million or more to spend? Wish I did. I'd buy it back in a heartbeat and market the heck out of the show. Thanks for the compliments, my friend. .....Pauly :)
    www.puppetsnstuff.com