Brand New Product from Longtime Member- The Coffee Bean Bears!

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
Hello Friends,

This is Artie, known to some of you as “MrTheFrog”. As some of you may or may not know, my brother and I have spent the past three years developing a brand new plush toy product. After many trips back and forth to the Orient, hundreds of hours of hard work, and a crap load of money we are proud to announce the debut of our creation the Coffee Bean Bears at www.CoffeeBeanBears.com !

What is a Coffee Bean Bear you ask? To quote our website: “Coffee Bean Bears are the perfect gift or collectible for any coffee lover! Made from the highest quality materials, each bear is stuffed with a different flavor of gourmet organic coffee beans, emitting an amazing aroma. Each and every Coffee Bean Bear comes packaged in a collectible tin, and includes a sampler pack of ground coffee, as well as a uniquely numbered Coaster of Authenticity to show that your bear is one of a kind!”

As a special offer to my friends at Muppet Central we are offering 10% off any purchase at our website www.CoffeeBeanBears.com . Just use the coupon code:muppetcentral at checkout. It makes a great gift for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, or just about any occasion. If you like our product, tell your friends and family about us, and feel free to give them the code. Thank you so much for taking a look, and for your support as we enter into this new venture.

Sincerely,
Artie Esposito

Beauregard

Reaction score
That's a pretty neat concept Mr Frog! And the website looks fan-tastic. I wish you the best of luck with the business!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Very cool! I love coffee and I love bears, why not put them together! I wish you tons of luck in this venture, I'm sure it will be successful!

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
Hi,
Thank you all for the kind words, and the support! :smile:
-Artie

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Cool idea! I've looked at the website, and I'm thinking of getting one for my mom for her birthday. So do the beans come in a separate bag, and you put them in yourself? Either way it sounds really nice! I like the smell of coffie but not the taste, so there you go!
:wink:

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Cool idea! I've looked at the website, and I'm thinking of getting one for my mom for her birthday. So do the beans come in a separate bag, and you put them in yourself? Either way it sounds really nice! I like the smell of coffie but not the taste, so there you go!
:wink:
Hi,
The beans come in a net bag, which is already inside the bear. However, they can be removed from a velcroed opening in the bear's back! :smile:
Thanks for looking,
-Artie

BEAR

Reaction score
Sounds like a cool idea and I'll bet they smell great! Goodluck with it.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Those bear's are really Cute! The best of luck with everything!

Nick

Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! What an amazing idea! and the bears themselves are so darn cute! I notice that you are not in my state... and others around me... I would like to talk to you about being the rep for my area... you can send me a PM if you would be interested in chatting!