Brandy and Mr.Whiskers

CBPuppets

Reaction score
You know I was always a big fan to Brandy and Mr.Whiskers. Is anyone other than myself a big fan. I mean Come on, Is there any Fans of this show out there?!!! for those of you who don't know about it here's some Info.

Disney’s Brandy & Mr. Whiskers, an animated program from Walt Disney Television Animation, is the quintessential buddy comedy about a pampered pooch and an excitable, offbeat rabbit who must forge a friendship after they both fall out of an airplane and land right in the middle of the Amazon Rainforest. While they often fight and bicker because there are very few similarities between them; they do share each other’s fate and they must work together if they wish to survive in the jungle. However, they are not alone; amongst the jungle denizens they encounter a few new friends: Lola Boa, an over-analytical Boa, twin Toucan sisters Cheryl and Meryl, Ed the bumbling river otter and several other characters. Though not all the jungle is kind to them as they must constantly avoid being eaten alive and there’s always the problem with Gaspar, the self proclaimed dictator of the Amazon.

Information About Brandy & Mr. Whiskers Main Characters

Brandy Harrington: Brandy Harrington is a member of the Florida Harringtons, a luxurious lineage of dogs who only know the finest things in life. However, after an encounter with Mr. Whiskers while on her way to a spa, she found herself stuck in the middle of the Amazon without a way to get home. However, Brandy still knows how to make the best of things and she always takes every precaution in order to always look her best; though with Mr. Whiskers by her side, such isn’t always possible. While Brandy may be shallow and too concerned with appearances, she does have a soft spot for Mr. Whiskers and her friends, though it isn’t a problem for her to exploit them in order to get what she wants.

Mr. Whiskers: Mr. Whiskers is a happy-go-lucky bunny who wants to make the most out of every opportunity; much to the dismay of other individuals. While Mr. Whiskers may annoy many people and while he does have a bad habit of doing gross things, he is a true friend in times of need and he does his best to help out whenever he can. Unfortunately for him, he’s responsible for getting Brandy into the mess that she’s in, which has caused some animosity between them, though Mr. Whiskers and Brandy still get along just fine; though he often refuses to listen to Brandy’s requests and he’s usually the cause of many misadventures amongst the jungle.

Lola Boa: Lola Boa is one of Brandy’s new best friends and she is typically the voice of reason in the group; though when things get a little wild, she doesn’t always react so well and she can be unpredictable at times. However, she is still a loyal friend and she helps Brandy get acquainted with life in the jungle, though its hard to be truly friendly with a sophisticated canine who is completely disgusted by the fact that she eats her food raw. What Lola wants more than anything else in her life is a nice, new set of arms, which is why she is very sensitive about the fact that she has none and often goes crying whenever people mock her for that.

Ed: Ed is a river otter who functions much better in the water than on land, and while he may be clueless at times, he is quite wise in traditions of the jungle and he usually knows much more than most people do, but his way of expressing such usually just makes most people bored. Ed also has a habit of rambling on and on about stories of little importance or relation to the matter at hand, but despite his flaws, he is one of Mr. Whiskers’ only friends and he is usually always there for him whenever he needs him. Though his musky scene often gets on Brandy’s nerves, but Ed doesn’t mind it when people insult him and he prefers just to live a nice, quiet life amongst friends.

Cheryl and Meryl: Cheryl and Meryl are the sassy twin toucans of the Amazon; they have a bad habit of constantly bickering and fighting, though they do care about one another deep down inside. However, they don’t always speak in the most gentle tones and often blurt out insensitive information, though that suits them because they love to be loud and opinionated, especially when insulting each another.

Margo: Margo is a stuck-up stick bug who’s used to being part of the cool crowd. Even though she’s a bit jaded, she still looks up to Brandy on some occasions because she isn’t like anything she’s ever seen before; though belittling Brandy to improve her own standings isn’t something she’s afraid of. While Margo may not be the best of friends towards Brandy, she still does know the cool places to hang out and Brandy does enjoy her company; though there isn’t really that much company to have while living in the jungle.

Gaspar Le Gecko: Gaspar has declared himself the dictator/entrepreneur/musical-director of the jungle and he isn’t afraid to take what he wants and lie his way to success. While most of the jungle fears him, the arrival of Brandy and Mr. Whiskers to the jungle has caused him to lose some influence as they are often challenging his methods; though he’s more concerned with Mr. Whiskers because he’s never eaten rabbit before and he’s always looking for a chance to eat a fine meal.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Yay!!! There is Someone Other than myself who Loves Brandy & Mr. Whiskers. For those who don't know about the Voice Talent, Here is the Info:

Tom Kenny-Ed
Jennifer Hale-Margo
Sherri Shepherd-Cheryl & Meryl
Alanna Ubach-Lola Boa
Charlie Adler-Mr. Whiskers
Kaley Cuoco-Brandy Harrington
André Sogliuzzo-Gaspar Le Gecko

By the Way Do you Have any Favorite Episodes or Favorite Characters By any Chance?

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Mr Whiskers of course! He's just about as crazy & funny as gonzo is!

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Cool, My Favorite is Ed, He somehow Reminds me of Kermit, but I definitly Like Brandy as she Reminds me of Miss Piggy, Gaspar Somehow Reminds me of Pepe.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
You Never answered My other Question, What is your Favorite Episode, and are there any Other Fans of Brandy & Mr. Whiskers out there?

trevrook

Reaction score
I've never seen this show. But I am interested now. I'll have to check it out.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
It's on Disney Channel at 1:30 Pm/4:30Pm and DISW, Toon Disney at 800:am. they often show more on Tuesdays and Fridays but I'm Not sure When Exactly that's on.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Being in a horn tooting mood, I'll toot mine... I wrote an episode of Brandy and Mr. Whiskers. There, consider my horn tooted.