Breaking Back In

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... A good chapter it was.
James Taylor's "You've Got A Friend", well used.
Uncle Deadly taking care of the theater...
Officer Steven Coruthers, the original officer's grandfather...
A reference to Beth's Love's Longest Journey with the Fraggle-hole in the theater...

And they'll soon be able to have a grand reunion of all things and creatures known as Muppets.
Rully good, hope for more as soon as you can.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Voila, instant chapter on command, lol! Another great one; love how everything and everyone are coming together...again! Can't wait to check up on the fraggles and the SS gang!

Java

Reaction score
I am so glad you all are enjoying this! It has been so long since I've written anything. I had to stop all creative writting in nursing school and it's taken me awhile to get back into writing. But then again I did have a move and a new job to adjust to right after I graduatted and had taken my boards.

I digress, thank you all so much for your feed back and making me feel so welcome into the community. I'm really having fun and can not believe I'm up to 100 posts already.

Oh, and as to the chapter on demand, I suppose that's what you call a zieffel here?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I loved this chapter! "You've got a Friend" was wonderful! And I like how you talked about the Fraggle hole in the theater. :wink:

Keep up the good work, it's really quite good!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually... The definition of "ziffle" is something different.
The term "ziffle" coined after the name of MC forum member Ziffle, refers to when two forum members who are online respond to a post/thread at the same time.
User A posts his post at 3:30 PM.
User B sees it and replies at 3:45 PM.
User C sees User A's post, though User B's post hasn't posted yet and ends up posting at the same time.

Sometimes, User C's post preceeds User B's, and that would be a true ziffle.
But an actual ziffle would be the fact User C's post got posted after User B's without User C being aware of it, nor reading and replying to it in turn if he feels the need to.
Hope this helps.

Java

Reaction score
I was editing the chapter for post here when Crazed Gonzo Fa posted. I couldn't see that request until after I finished the editing on the chapter so to me it seemed like a Ziffle. Thank you though for the better explanation of what it is.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Congradulations Java, you were indeed Ziffled! Now, since we got two chapters, more or less in a row, so we will let up with the nagging for a while...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Indeed... You were ziffled. And we'll let up with the nagging... But don't think that means you're off the hook.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
One question: Are we going to find out what's been happening to Statler and Waldorf?