Brian Henson is doing a good job

dwayne1115

Reaction score
he is also doing Scooter and Janice and the Newsman which i think is so so cool.

McFraggle

Reaction score
How come he or somebody doesn't try to do Rowlf or Dr. Teeth? Those are two of the best older characters that are seldom used.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I didn't know anyone was performing the Newsman--where was this?

As for Rowlf, I believe Bill Barretta performs him from time to time. I remember that Dr. Teeth was featured on the MTI CD-ROM game, but I can't remember who performed him. Hasn't Bill also done him, like in MFS?

"Shalom!" :big_grin:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The Newsman

The Newsman was used in the latest muppet Video Game and was Done By Brian. A man by the name of John Kennedy is doing Dr. Theeth and Bill is doing a great Job with rowlf. But Brians Newsman sound a bit younger which is kind of cool. Most people today would not even know what he really sounds like anyway unless they would watch the old stuff pre 1990.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Brian performed the Newsman at MuppetFest and was great with the personality and all that; his voice just seems to be a little higher pitched than the original performers' voices were, but he does a great job in performance! I WOULD love to see him doing more with Scooter and Newsman!

BTW, did he also perform Janice in VMX?

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Yes, he did also perform Janice. :flirt: It was so good to have her back!

I'm really thrilled to hear that he was performing the Newsman--maybe I'd heard that before, but I forgot. I'd love to see him in action more.

Whatever

Reaction score
I heard he didn't do a very good job on the Newsman. :sympathy:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
more then likely so becaues he does Janice in the game altogh i hae not heard Her yet. I find it kind of funny that he is doing more wiht Richrards muppets then with his fathers. and i think that when he get older his voice might sound older and lower as well. i have seen that happen. and i think if im not misstaken Brian also did luck hopfrog on the Game as well. ut dont quote me on that i
If that was the case i say give the muppets a virity show and put everyones fav pigs in space.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
BTW, did he also perform Janice in VMX?
Yup that was Brian. And I know alot of people didn't like his Janice, but I thought it was near perfect.

Whatever

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
i think if im not misstaken Brian also did luck hopfrog on the Game as well. ut dont quote me on that i
If that was the case i say give the muppets a virity show and put everyones fav pigs in space.
You mean Link Heartthrob?