Brian Henson is doing a good job

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
Brian is awesome!

Having to fill such large shoes as his dad, I agree that he is doing a wonderful job. I miss sal so much though. Muppets Tonight was my favorite show and watched it every time it was on. I can not wait to see what the team has up their sleeves for upcoming tv shows or movies. His Janice was pretty good. It was really nice to hear the character once again. True it is not the same but people can not be replaced and so the performers that are performing our beloved characters that we have missed, they are doing the best they can and I say hooray for them! :smile:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Whatever said:
bleh bleh bleh. nitpick nitpick nitpick. :stick_out_tongue:

:big_grin:
Sorry. I just liked that we went from Luck Hopfrog to Link Heartthrob. It's like Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon... :stick_out_tongue:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ok ok i know i got his name wrong no one is perfect. besidses he want my fav anyway. I still think Crazy harry will be my fav sorry. but i also want to say about Brian. i read an old interviw from IGN on him and Frank Oz.

Frank had alot of Fowl laguage but Brian dint have any i thought that was neat and i wonder if he was raised not to say those kind of words. i wonder.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
:wink: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah,

I M Sorry That Post Almost Made Me Pee In My Pants , Hahahahahahahhaha

Whatever

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
Frank had alot of Fowl laguage but Brian dint have any i thought that was neat and i wonder if he was raised not to say those kind of words. i wonder.
Well, you see Frank used to perform the chickens, but Brian has never dealt with any of the birds except for a penguin he built once... :zany: :wink:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ha Ha

haha very funny you know what i mean Frank had alot of swearing.

Brian dint have any did he?

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
actualy i was responding to the original post

the idea that brian henson was doing a good job,

Frank can swear all he wants he has earned that right.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
sorry i dint mean to make you sad . yea i think Brian is a great perfomer.

Im shoked though that no one has broght up his directing and his prducing though. he did a wonderfull job at both MCC and MTI. At frist i hated both fimles when they came out . but then i wachted them here recently, and love them.
He also helped produce dinoesors if im not mistaken . but what do you all think i hope he would ethier direct or produce the next muppets thing.