Bring back the Muppet Show!

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
LeahXZoot4Evur here!

Many years ago, Jim Henson brought us the Muppet Show. After Jim's death, I....guess the Muppet Show ended. Anyway, I saw the Muppets. I even have it on DVD, not blueray. I wanna write to Muppet Studios or Brian Henson to bring the Muppet Show Back.

If the Muppets are watching,

You all brought us music, comedy, and laughter! I really want to see the Muppet Show in the Future! Apperances from Kermit, Drama(in a good way) for Miss Piggy, Comedy from Fozzie, Cooking from the Swedish Chef, more explosions, and mostly.....bring the most musical Muppets, the Electric Mayhem and the Orchestra more music numbers. Lips, the trumpeteer from the EM and Orchestra, needs a duet or solo number in the show!

I would adore if the Muppet Show returned! To bring back comedy, music, laughter.
Its time to play the music, Its time to light the lights, Its time to meet the Muppets.......

We miss you Muppets. I.....miss you. I cried for Jim Henson on May 16th 2012. I cried for you Muppets and for Jim.

Please......join me.....who wants the Muppets to Return?

Whos with me!
So whaddya say?
:smile:

Aaron

Reaction score
The Muppet show ended long before Jim died.

Hubert

Reaction score
I am in favor of bringing the Muppet Show back! And now with the new Muppet resurgance, it is the perfect time.

And also, I wouldn't recommend writing to Brian Henson, as he isn't really affiliated with the Muppets anymore now that they have been sold to Disney.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
I say a new Muppt show would be a great idea, with old acts, like Veterinarian's Hospital or Muppet Labs, and new acts. I'm pretty sure most, if not every fan would want a new show.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
People from Disney have actually started talking about this! It is still up in the air, but I really hope it happens!! :smile:

lilmissmuppet

Reaction score
i agree they should show it in england aswell so i could watch it

Vincent L

Reaction score
What are the chances of Disney showing The Muppet Show in Taiwan?

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Well, the original Muppet Show was shown in over 100 (i think) countries.So, probably a good chance? :smirk: