Bring That Thing question

jonnytbird

Reaction score
Hey. I was just on muppet wiki recently and I noticed that someone redlinked that the rare game show "Bring That Thing" came from episode 2494. I asked about a few people I knew but no luck so far. So if you know more about it, please respond to this thread please.

Jon

Xerus

Reaction score
Bring that Thing was a lot like Beat the Time. Guy Smiley was the host and the contestants were the pink and orange Martians. Their wacky stunt was to bring back 3 things that help you see in the dark. The first thing the Martians brought was a flashlight. Guy had the lights turned down to see if it would light up and it did. The second thing they brought was a lamp which also lit up. Then the Martians jumped into their spaceship and brought the actual moon into the studio making them the winners. And their prize was a jar or fireflies which also helps you see in the dark.

I never understood why they called the show Bring that Thing when it was obviously a Beat the Time like show.

jonnytbird

Reaction score
Bring that Thing was a lot like Beat the Time. Guy Smiley was the host and the contestants were the pink and orange Martians. Their wacky stunt was to bring back 3 things that help you see in the dark. The first thing the Martians brought was a flashlight. Guy had the lights turned down to see if it would light up and it did. The second thing they brought was a lamp which also lit up. Then the Martians jumped into their spaceship and brought the actual moon into the studio making them the winners. And their prize was a jar or fireflies which also helps you see in the dark.

I never understood why they called the show Bring that Thing when it was obviously a Beat the Time like show.
I already read about the info from another MC thread. All I'm asking is who would know that it'd be on 2494 or if someone like you would even have it on tape? Hopefully, the SS video website will upload it in the near future, like I say to all the other clips I wish to see.