Bringing Back the Bells...

Davina

Reaction score
sadly i missed it.. we had a gas leak scare out my house and spent the evening trying to trace it.. (turns out it was the septic tank, after all the sub zero temps the fume vent has frozen and is sending them up the line...*sigh* but easier to deal with and not as likely to make house go boom..) so we're doing it tonight.. a bit late, but, gives us something extra to be grateful for :smile: heh (now if my truck would just start.... it's too cold for everything!)

beakerfan76

Reaction score
I know I'm late, but I just want to say I took the geeky approach and played a chime sound on my keyboard (Synth, not typing keyboard) while I played the Bells episode as loud as I could without busting any speakers.

I guess we could say we're all unofficial fraggles inside silly creature bodies. At least I am. :coy:

Convincing John

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just bumping this thread up because it's that time of year again. For you newcomers, either read from the beginning of this thread or check out the Muppet Mindset's article on our yearly celebration. (I wonder if Ryan would be kind enough to mention it on the next Muppet Mindset article)...

http://themuppetmindset.blogspot.com/2009/12/bringing-back-bells.html

As always, everyone is welcome to celebrate our Muppet fandom and friendship. Dec. 21, 9PM Central Time.

Get those bells ready, folks!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
At what time would it be? Cause I think I did it without factoring in the daylight standard time shutdown last year. :confused:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I'd be up for it, provided I actually find a bell somewhere in my house.

Convincing John

Reaction score
Anything that rings like a bell will do. Even jingling pocket change would work. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
YES!!! I was wondering when this thread would be back active again for some Christmas bell ringing!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
It would be cool to be at a showing of The Muppets and ringing bells with everyone in the audience!

At any rate, I think I had forgotten this last year, but I'm going to try to do it this year!