Britney and K-Fed Divorce

unclematt

Reaction score
I guess I just want to know what people think.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Kind of saw it coming eventually, so it wasn't any big surprise. I'm not a fan of Britney, but I still always thought she could do a little better than that. Sorry if this offends anyone, but Kevin Federline creeps me out.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
None taken, He's way over rated, way over his head. What did he ever do to get all that attention in the first place? A little wired if you ask me.

All I gotta say is ya snooze ya lose. I mean it was no witney and bobby fairtail, right?:confused:

I guess this would be the time for the tell all book part, right.:rolleyes:

unclematt

Reaction score
because I want to hear people's opionons. Is that all right with you?

abiraniriba

Reaction score
I guess so

I don't have an objection to the existence of this thread, I just don't really care much about Britney Spears's continual mocking of the institution of marriage, nor do I see why anyone else would, however if you want to talk about it with others that's fine by me. I didn't mean to offend u or anyone else by this comment so if I did I'm sorry

Skye

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Kind of saw it coming eventually, so it wasn't any big surprise. I'm not a fan of Britney, but I still always thought she could do a little better than that. Sorry if this offends anyone, but Kevin Federline creeps me out.
Ditto, I totally agree. It seemed like kind of an unusual couple. He's just kinda... weird.

So, I never really gave it that much thought before, but I guess I'm not surprised by this news either.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i was think this last week he is a loser and and a phoney but he must make britney happy if they are still together and then bang 2 days later they file for divorce