Britney Spears' Return (New Album and Interview Special)

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Her new album, "Circus" sounds pretty good and I am anxious to hear her side of the tabloid rumors in "For the Record", which airs on MTV November 30th.

What do you think?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm not much of a fan, but I do feel her label and the media built her up just so they could knock her down - and down she went for a time. While I can't feel too badly for her she was definitely treated unfairly. It appears that she is now in control of her own life and career and that has actually made for stronger product. I don't think an album of pop songs can really set any record straight, but healthy sales and critical raves could give her the last laugh. There's something in me that feels good about that. :super:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
she says the word womanizer like nine times in a row. You think she is bitter? :confused:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
What! Hasn't she had enough press in the last year already! Why not share the stage with some who isn't made of "lipstick, plastic and paint"

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
What! Hasn't she had enough press in the last year already! Why not share the stage with some who isn't made of "lipstick, plastic and paint"
I know! It's crazy! I mean couldn't she have just laid low and taken care of her kinds in stead of selfishly freaking out and trying to keep her career going. I mean even Michael freaking Jackson has the sense to put his career second when it comes to his children. He career is not going to go anywhere... It will be there. I mean it couldn't have hurt her to take at least a couple of years off. She had kinds and was parting like as if they were never even born... You know what. I do not even want to got into it...:stick_out_tongue:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I know! It's crazy! I mean couldn't she have just laid low and taken care of her kinds in stead of selfishly freaking out and trying to keep her career going. I mean even Michael freaking Jackson has the sense to put his career second when it comes to his children.
Well I mean, there's been critiques on his parenting too. I don't really know for sure what happened obviously, but I personally wouldn't give Brittany all the scolding. We don't know what these people go through. Not saying I pity the poor celebrities, but they are surrounded by people who support and encourage bad behavior and force an image on them. Marilyn Monroe had a great career, but ended up a very troubled person.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I mean I honestly do feel bad for her, but a lot of it was her own doing as well. I mean her people can not take all of the blame, And it's like you said, we do know know everything. But she did have people around her and tried to knock some sense into her and did not ask as yes men to her and there were all fired, A lot of the people on her side who were trying to help her she tossed over board. Plus she had a lot of people in her ear who were telling her what she wanted to hear and it was advice that was not good for her. But of it was her own undoing and like she said herself, she is still paying the price for it.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh true, people need to take responsibility for their own actions of course. Our children are paying the price for our own immaturity in our society.

I am disturbed though that how some actors who have had and continue to have problems are invited back into the business time and time again, while others like Brittany are continually ridiculed.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know? Melissa Joan Heart was commenting about how different it was when she was a child. Because when she was a kid, she said hat you want to work and the rest of the week you went to school and were just a normal kid. Now days, kids come in and there are their own brand with a team of people working you to death around the clock and nonstop and you're always just busy and never have time ti relax or just be a kid. You have way too many people using and depending on you to mkae a lot of money for them. And she was saying that she understands why some of there former child stars kind of lost it by the age of 23.

But I understand that part and the price of fame and what it can do and how if can affect a person so I really do feel bad for her and what she was and still is going through.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Our children are paying the price for our own immaturity in our society.
Exactly what I am saying. her behavior was a little inconsiderate and she needed to realize that is is not just all about her any more now. Plus the way her and K-fed behave could really have a bad effect with their children down the line at some point.