Britney's haircut

Nick

Reaction score
Definately a star in distress... once again, as in Anna Nicole, I blame the Stalk-arrazzi! These poor souls can't even pass gas or go to the bathroom without it being front page news... Sad, just very sad.

Oh and if you wonder about the hair... No it is not going to locks of love... It is selling on eBay! Check it out here http://cgi.ebay.com/Lock-of-Britney-Spears-Hair-Shaving-Hair-Salon_W0QQitemZ320084010419QQihZ011QQcategoryZ53240QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

And it is not even the official one from the Hairdresser, which is no longer even being listed. Now there are tons of auctions, including the clippers and other locks... (seems bizarre that the clippers she used are now in Pennsylvannia? as well as other hair) And if that were not bad enough... there is an auction from a NYC salon where brit had a "Bikini" wax... How weird that you would save that?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That was more then I cared to know.

What! That much for some hair?:rolleyes:

abiraniriba

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to paraphrase the editorial my favorite New York Newspaper The Daily News gave about this latest act of stupidity in Britney's life. You know how on your 6th birthday you have a party where you are the center of attention, you get more presents than you can open, and you eat more cake, candy and ice cream than one kid can possibly consume without sending his digestive system into overdrive, well unfortunately that is how Britney has chosen to conduct her life. The title of her next song should be "It's All About Me." Eventually, she's gonna have to come down off her hobby horse and grow up, cause life is not all one big birthday party.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well said. Many of these celebrities are so spoiled by all the attention and their own hype surounding them that they let it go to their head and start to believe it themself. It's the all about me show. Then really need to get over it and relize that is not all about them to repeat what you said.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Wow, is she now going to rip up a picture of the pope on SNL like her twin Sinead O'Conner?

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Whoa, I never though about it like that. Oh well, it's her funarel if that is the case.