Broadway is Cool Again!!!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I love musical theater, the songs, the singers, the way they tell stories. And ever since Hamilton came out, it's cool to be into musical theater again! :excited:

Anyone have any favorite musicals, either on stage or movies? Favorite songs from those musicals?

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
My favourite musical is Manhattan Melodies. And my favourite actor is early ugly Bobo the Bear

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
YAY! I love musicals too! My favorites (which I believe I have talked about before): Avenue Q, Newsies, and Hamilton.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
The SpongeBob musical was actually really good.
Yeah, weirdly enough. Who would've thought, just a few years ago, that the broadway fandom would be into a SpongeBob stage show.
YAY! I love musicals too! My favorites (which I believe I have talked about before): Avenue Q, Newsies, and Hamilton.
OMG! I love those too! Hamilton is one of my biggest obsessions, no joke. I listen to at least one song from it every single day! Haha, I have a problem :embarrassed:.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Ooh, I recently got into Dear Evan Hansen, and it's amazing!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Has anyone here besides me ever heard of something called The Broadway Kids? If not, they were a singing group which included famous folks such as Lacey Chabert, Jesse Eisenberg, Jenna Ushkowitz, and Christy Carlson Romano.

If not, they released two Broadway albums back in the late 90s and it's a great introduction in my opinion to Broadway for those not familiar.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Unpopular opinion but Cats kinda sucks

The Shrek musical which i watched on netflix was surprisingly good.

I'm disappointed they haven't released American Idiot on video. Would love to see a good quality recording with BJA in it. Then again I'm probably not missing much. People trained in broadway type singing cannot sing punk to save their lives.