1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Bronx on eBay

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Keeermit, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

Latest puppet for sale is on Ebay, also has a short video on listing CLICK HERE
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Ho-ly crap Jarrod... this is just about your most impressive puppet you've ever constructed, this dude looks great!
  3. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

Thanks dude, yeah he is an expressive little guy . Glad you like him
  4. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Wow man, I see it's business as usual for you! :D So much talent, I'm really happy that your beautiful work is so well-travelled! Lots of satisfied customers and fellow Muppet and puppet lovers all over the world appreciate your work, I'm sure. Hopefully someday I'll be able to add one of your creations to my collection!

Cheers man!
    :)
    Anthony
  5. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

thanks Anthony, glad you like my work. Hopefully you will own one of my puppets one day :)
  6. davidmartiste

davidmartiste Member

Hehe - Antoine!!
  7. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

I absolutely love him, great stuff.