BROWN Grover???

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
i'd like to see a pic of him when he was "Fuzzy and Brown!". where can i see it?

hdofu

Reaction score
Yeah and if anyone can help him with that, can anyone help me find orange Oscar.

mikealan

Reaction score
I remembered watching the orange Oscar. I saw him reciting the alphabet to Bob on the A&E special and on the first episode at the Museum of Television & Radio. In 1970, Oscar's orange fur turns green.

Did you post the pic of the brownish Grover?

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
i saw the brown grover the other night at my moms friends house. he looks good brown. oscar had just turned green so he was very loud (meaning bright). i also noticed that in the old episodes he was a little more firendly. he even participated with susan and the kids when they sang if your happy and you know it.

beaker

Reaction score
Man toxic orange Oscar looks sweet. I say they bring him back as like a cousin or something.

Btw, wasnt season 2 Grover greenish grey?

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
i saw a pic of him in a Jim Henson book, just his arms & head coming out of a filing cabinet drawer (behind the scenes thing). he was greyish blue, the kind of blue that an old ladies' hair is. anyways, he also had eyebrows that kinda made him look mean......

mikealan

Reaction score
Well, what Jim Henson book are YOU talking about, punkNpuppets?