Buddy Ebsen Dead at 95

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I can't believe I muffined my own thread, which was a tribute to Buddy Ebsen.

:rolleyes:

At any rate, I'd watch for klowns if I were you...well, at least around October because that's when everything will begin to be unpacked in the form of costuming.

BTW, THIS year, no excuses, you MUST come to the haunted house!

Look deep into my eyes... :smirk: you WILL come to the haunt...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
At first I thought this was a misprint because Buddy Hackett died last week. Both will be missed. :cry:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yeah, both were great character actors. We just don't have that many anymore, do we?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
That's funny. I thought he had already died.

It's sad to think of how many really great actors have died recently. Also, how many people we've known personally. I hope this will be the end of it for a while.

I got that 50th Anniversary tape that was made in 1989 of The Wizard of Oz. On there, they had Buddy Ebson's version of "If I Only Had a Heart."

The Tin Man was my favorite character in the movie, second only to the Cowardly Lion. I wonder how it would have worked out with Buddy playing him?

radionate

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Look deep into my eyes... :smirk: you WILL come to the haunt...
I promise I will go this year.

As long as I've been sedated :embarrassed:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i knew that buddy ebsen was around 95 or so, but i was thinking he was going to live for a while longer. for the past few weeks, a lot of celebrity people have been dying...it's really weird...

ryan

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
radionate said:
I promise I will go this year. As long as I've been sedated
Okay. It'll make it easier for the monsters...

Scooter Supe, My favorite character (because of the books) has always been Scarecrow followed by Jack Pumpkinhead!

Ryan, I think it's horrible how many people we've lost in the past month from the entertainment industry!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Ryan, I think it's horrible how many people we've lost in the past month from the entertainment industry!
ya, i know...it's kind of creepy. it's like death is saying "we're getting you people one by one." really weird...

ryan

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think Death has been saying that for quite a while, though; and once in a while Death gets a little out of hand and takes many in one gathering.

That's kind of unfair. But, who am I to question the plights of Death...and who's that breathing down MY neck???

:sleep: :boo: