Build a better mousetrap!

anathema

Reaction score
Heh heh heh...I did it! I've been trying to catch the little devils for four years now, and they have proven stubbornly resistant to every form of trap and bait, even to the point of muscling up to the trap and removing the bait. Until now! I left a half-full bucket of water in the kitchen (following a fridge-defrosting session), and lo and behold, when I got home this evening, there was a dead mouse floating in it. :big_grin: The mouse has been disposed of and the bucket replaced...

Now, where do I go to get this patented...?

:cool:

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah those pesky mice - my (ex) Hamster once managed to escape and hide behind the Kichen units. He never used to enjoy my company that much until i introduced him to WWF Wrestling and Heavy Rock music. Anyway he tried to move in with the mice but they kicked him out and so he came skulking back to me.

Killing them is kinda cruel though - isn't there a more humane way of asking them to leave ?

anathema

Reaction score
I tried asking nicely, but the little sods kept coming back. Subtle hints evidently don't work :smile: Anyway, this wasn't planned, not that I'm complaining!

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
They love Peanut Butter - strange but true!!!
Aye, so I've been told. I, on the other hand, can't stand the stuff, so I don't have any :smile: I'm wondering whether nailing the corpses onto the skirting boards might be effective...pour encourager les autres...? :rolleyes:

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Or you could build little shields and just mount their heads (stuffed of course!) and have a trophy room!!

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
Or you could build little shields and just mount their heads (stuffed of course!) and have a trophy room!!
Funny you should say that...I do collect skulls...! There's a fine pair of antlers mounted above the fireplace, a set of rams horns knocking about somewhere, and various others my mum found for me. That said, she freaked when I brought...no, I won't say what I brought home...

:wink:

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
No - go on, tell me what you bought home.

I have to know now!!! :confused:

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
No - go on, tell me what you bought home.

I have to know now!!! :confused:
Weelll...it was a skull...let's just say that it wasn't animal... Currently goes by the name of 'Eustace' (Doctor Who in-joke :smile:

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Very cool!!!!! But please don't say where you got it from! Do you live close to a graveyard?