Building a Muppet Display, Need Help

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Hello everybody! Im starting work on a Muppet figure display, and would like a little help. Could someone post or link to some good shots of the Muppet Show stage? Mainly like the between acts portion, where the curtains are drawn, etc.

Also, can someone point me in the direction of miniature columns? I checked a hobby store, and they had some for wedding cakes, but they werent tall enough (I need 10"-11" colums). Im going to be using these as supports between the shelves

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, there's not really that much in terms of shots of the Muppet Stage. But there's a great photo of a backstage area created by fellow board member, Super Grover, hosted over at the Palisades forum. The photo is located in either the Muppets section of the Palisades forum within a thread called "Ladies and Gentlemen" or "Attn. Supper Grover" or "Attn. Super Grover Again". Hope these references help point you towards the right direction. Don't get fooled by my sad expression. That's just the tears of a clown, when there's noone around.

Otter

Reaction score
:embarrassed: Die Muppet Show???!

Oh, it's German, I get it.