Building a puppet from scraps...

Blink

Reaction score
Hey all,

Have you ever wondered what to do with thise small pieces of antron fleece that don't seem useful for anything except to making eyelids or small antron covered noses? Well I decided to make a puppet out of them.

Click here to read about it and see pictures!

Pork

Reaction score
Hey! he's great. I definately reckon pirate voice. Great work on not wasting any of your antron fleece. I wouldn't want to through it out either. Love the two tone eyes.

Blink

Reaction score
Hey! he's great. I definately reckon pirate voice. Great work on not wasting any of your antron fleece. I wouldn't want to through it out either. Love the two tone eyes.
Thanks Pork,

The pirate voice is unavoidable now when I put the puppet on. I was very happy to use the scraps and I think I may do it again since my scrap bin is getting bigger than I would like. The eyes are made of Fimo. I just wanted to use materials that I didn't normally use in those ways (e.g. Fimo for the eyes was something I hadn't done before).

Ilikemuppets said:
Hey, that's awsome, Blink!
Gald you like it Ilikemuppets!

Fozzie Bear said:
Fantastic! Now I need to save my scraps.
Hey Fozzie Bear,

It is amazing how many scraps one can end up with. I am sure you can have enough for your own puppet in no time. Just save'em up.

Tommie said:
Thanks Tommie!

biblebetty said:
Lol!!!!! I Like It!!!!
Hi biblebetty,

I appreciate the positive feedback, thank you.

puppetsmith

Reaction score
Great puppet, Blink! I've got a whole hamper full of antron fleece scraps I'm going to have to go through, now. :wink:

CPR PUPPET

Reaction score
That pile must have been calling out to you from blink jones locker.
Nothing goes to waste, everything can be somthing, just add creativity.
Great Job.

puppetise

Reaction score
thats so cool any insight on how you built the eye mech :smile: