Building Monster Goat Puppet

Tzologeist

Reaction score
A week or so ago my brother asked me if I knew how to make puppets, I told him " of course I do" and it's not that it's untrue, it's more the case that I intuitively know how to make them, though in my 37 years on earth I have made only two, and the last one was in 1997 or so. But oddly enough I had it in my mind to make another one, and had even purchased the ping pong balls that were going to be the eyes literally the day previous to my brother making the very out of the blue request. Generally I just make all kinds of thing for no reason at all, so I was very happy to have a pourpose for this puppet. I then began looking for puppet related sites mainly for inspiration. I am making the head of my puppet from paper mache, and today I worked on the lower jaw. Right now I have to let it dry out. It's pretty wet and sloppy right now. I hope to see pictures of the various puppets and get hints and ideas. As I actually don't want to stop with one puppet. I think my brother need at least one other character for his You Tube videos. The puppet I am working on now is supposed to be a sort of monster goat. It doesn't have anything like ears yet, so it looks more like a dragon for the time being. But it's looking pretty good so far. Gotta use one of these awesome smileys!:crazy: