Bump in the Night may be Coming to DVD

Beakerfan

Reaction score
AWESOME! This is sooo exciting! I will definetly be adding this one to my collection.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yes! I first heard about this on the Shout! Factory site and was very happy to hear about this complete season! I too am a fan of Rob Paulsen and Jim Cummings! Shout has released a lot of Dvd's of shows I'd though would NEVER be released in complete seasons and with some extras as well! And they are so fast and making them too! I Think they did an AMAZING job with the Sonic the Hedgehog set! (SatAM) the only way it could've been better was if they had gone and made a complete season 3 of that show...which I'm just joking of course...:smile:

Xerus

Reaction score
I enjoyed that clever show back in the 90's. I especially liked the Karaoke Cafe scenes where a character would appear and sing a fun song. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Shout has released a lot of Dvd's of shows I'd though would NEVER be released in complete seasons and with some extras as well! And they are so fast and making them too! I Think they did an AMAZING job with the Sonic the Hedgehog set! (SatAM) the only way it could've been better was if they had gone and made a complete season 3 of that show...which I'm just joking of course...:smile:
I like them too, though I'm disappointed they won't finish of Inspector Gadget or Heathcliff.

I enjoyed that clever show back in the 90's. I especially liked the Karaoke Cafe scenes where a character would appear and sing a fun song.
I will say, I hope they can clear "School's Out for Summer." which I think was the only copyrighted song they used in the series.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I like them too, though I'm disappointed they won't finish of Inspector Gadget or Heathcliff.
Yeah I am too, i have both those sets, they just didn't sell well enough, i think Fox has the rights to Gadget now from what i read on the Shout!Factory forum. I hope Shout does finish The Adventurers of Sonic the Hedgehog though!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'm a fan of those guys too and I love this show and can't wait for it to come out either! Very excited about it!