Burger King Bill of Rights

Super Scooter

Reaction score
You have the right to have things your way. You have the right to hold the pickles and hold the lettuce. You have the right to mix COKE and SPRITE. You have the right to a WHOPPER sandwich with extra tomato, extra onion and triple cheese. You have the right to have that big meal sleepy feeling whne you're finished. You have the right to put a paper crown on your head and pretend you're the ruler of "(your make-believe kingdom here)". You have the right to have your chicken fire-grilled or fried. You have the right to dip your fries in ketchup, mayonaisse, BBQ sauce or mustard. Or not. You have the right to laugh until soda explodes from your nose. You have the right to stand up and fight for what you believe in. You have the right to sit down and do nothing. You have the right to eat a hot and juicy fire-grilled burger prepared just the way you like. You have the right to crumple this Bill of Rights into a ball and shoot hoops with it.
Brad Blum, CEO​

HAVE IT YOUR WAY​

Zondra

Reaction score
I don't get it...then again, I've never eaten at a Burger King...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Well, I recently got a job at Burger King, and this is one of the placemats we put out on the trays there.

Free advertising. It's a thing of beauty.

Zondra

Reaction score
That's really weird...advertising for the place you're already in...
It kinda cancels itself out, don't you think?

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
Be sure to order it WITHOUT food poisoning. I forgot to once and I threw up for 12 hours -- it changed my stomach/psyche forever. I've only eaten 4 burgers since then.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Zondra said:
That's really weird...advertising for the place you're already in...
It kinda cancels itself out, don't you think?
Yeah it is, but they do it (in-store advertising) in about every fast-food restaurant in America. The BK Bill of Rights is kind of funny though.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
You have the right to put a paper crown on your head and pretend you're the ruler of "(your make-believe kingdom here)".
I am the king of no pants land! I here by decre that Pandas are prohibited by law from calling themselves bears!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
scarylarrywolf said:
Be sure to order it WITHOUT food poisoning. I forgot to once and I threw up for 12 hours -- it changed my stomach/psyche forever. I've only eaten 4 burgers since then.
Well ordering it with food poisoning, or asking to have a staff member to prepare the food who has poor hygeine would be a good weight loss method since it would probably put you off burgers for a whille and you could eat as much as you liked and know that it wouldnt be in your system for much longer!

McFraggle

Reaction score
I got tired of BK after eating there at college all the time. They had a restaurant in the food court, but it left after my freshman year. I wasn't sad to see it go. Re-heated Whoppers just aren't all they're cracked up to be.