1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Burger King MBs storybook?

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by Redsonga, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I've been looking everywhere for this storybook that came with some sort of a kids meal when I was little, and all the MBs sites I have looked at act like it was never made, but it was about Skeeter and everyone pretending they were exploring the rainforest I think..the colors were very bright and the book was well made for a give away, Skeeter was wearing one of those old fashion safari hats...
    Oops, I found it..*heehee* :p
    http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Just_Kermit_and_Me!
  2. Princeton

Princeton Active Member

OMG, I have that! It's such a cute little book! :):o
  3. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

4. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I wasn't picky, I took whatever they gave *lol* Even the boxes..I miss the boxes :(
  5. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

i have that MB McDonalds book too from a yard sale like 8 years ago for ONLY 25 cents! :)
  6. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

oh i had that book and i loved it as a matter of fact i had seveal other books like those i think that it was a series of different MB books . i read those books several times a week in my book self they where on the self of things that i read a lot keke .

What does everyone else think of the other books that they produced .

i am going to pass them all to my kids . when i have kids keke :excited:;)