Burger King Or Mcdonalds Fries?

Ziffel

Reaction score
Two other fast food places I like as much or better than MCD's and Wendy's : Arby's (delicious roast beef sandwiches, curly fries [also nummy potato cakes!] , and tasty strawberry or jamocha (sp?) milkshakes) and Kentucky Fried Chicken (original recipe chicken breasts and buttermilk biscuits). But Hardees beats all four of these ff chains. :stick_out_tongue:

RedDragon

Reaction score
I love KCF popcorn chicken and mashed potatos. And I love Arby's curly fries.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I too love KFC! The chicken, the cole slaw, the tanted spuds!
And how about Captain D's for seafood? The shrimp, the fish, the hushpuppies, the better cole slaw!
Don't forget Sonic! The corn dogs, the mozzarella sticks, the shakes!

EDIT: Ah, I see RedDragon Ziffeled me!

RedDragon

Reaction score
No Captain D's here, only Long John Silvers, and I don't like sea food that much. Unless it's food that I "see" LOL.

F

furryredmonster

Settle Down D'Snowth... you do not want to eat all of that food at once.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I wasn't going to, but now that you mentioned it...maybe I should, just to see what would happen.

Ziffel

Reaction score
I love seafood so I'm sure I would love Captain D's. Never ate there nor know where the nearest one is located. But I have eaten at Long John Silver's and enjoy that. And there's an Arthur Treacher's Fish 'n' Chips in Philly (they used to be big in the 70's) which I also like. And sometimes from the numerous pizza/cheesesteak/burger places around here, I like to order a "seafood combination" dinner (fish cakes, scallops, hush puppies, shrimp, french fries, and cole slaw). mmmm mmmm! And at Friendly's the clamboat platter is an old favorite of mine. And yeah, the seafood diet (eating all the food I see) is a diet plan I have always had the most success sticking to. Keeheehee!

Edit: Oooh and just in the nick of time D'Snowth pulls a Ziffel on the Ziffel! Nicely done! That was a more impressive move than all the ones I watched earlier this afternoon in the Chargers- Eagles football game!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
RedDragon Ziffeled me, but I believe I just Ziffeled Ziffel!

RedDragon

Reaction score
I also Ziffeled furryredmonster, hehe, my first Ziffel.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Wow I ziffeled D'Snowth while commenting about HIS Ziffel of me! And now I see Red Dragon is ziffeling like crazy too! This is the best Ziffel Zestival of all time!