1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Businka's B-day - September 30

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by Effralyo, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Tomorrow is the birthday of the one of Russian Sesame stars, Businka Brownie! ;) And why can't we wish her a happy birthday?!

Have a nice holiday, lil Fellow Libra! :)

(The photos are here)
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

So Effy... Is Businka Brownie the character's full name?

And she shares a B-Day with Zoe from SS USA. Not to mention that today, September 29th, is Telly Monster's birthday as well.

So happy B-Day to three furry monsters from Sesame Street around the world!
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday to her! What species is she? Or is she a random furry monster? I love her hair-do.
  4. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Ed: Well... I think Busya and Kubik are brownies indeed. Why not? Afterall, if Zeliboba is a courtyard spirit, he needs buddies of the same/almost same kind. (Though it's just my opinion, I don't know actually what did their creators think about it. Maybe she's simply a random lil monster.)
    Gard: Oh yeah! So do I.