Busted

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
OK, I finally assembled a collection of Sideshow's Muppet busts. Got all of them except for Bunsen so far.

I just wanted to say that I think they are pretty **** good. I really like them. Yeah, you can quibble over likeness issues, but having dealt with the varying degrees of both subtle and major changes in the puppets over 25 years I can say that their take is a pretty good one.

Beyond that, they are just really good products. Well constructed, very good paint apps, really impressive sculpting. All lined up on a shelf, it makes me jones for the complete set and I hope they go all the way with these and do everyone they have planned.

Good stuff...if the prices are holding you back, I understand that. But if you can find a way they are really worth having in my opinion. Some of the best Muppet product I have ever seen, and through Travis and you guys I have seen quite a lot!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ken,

I agree.

They all look fantastic, Although I am only keeping Kermit, Gonzo, Rowlf and Sam on the shelf for the moment.

Bunsen and Beaker will come out sometime, But Statler and Waldorf can stay mint and put away.

I dont think the Statler and definetely the Waldorf sculpts are too good.

see ya

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i agree, compared to some of the stuff we've seen in the past these are very good indeed. They're gonna look fabulous all lined up on shelves.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Not fair, not fair. WHAWWWWW

I am going to have to find some work to do JUST so that I can get this Muppet Merchandise. I mean I have NONE at present. Ecxept some stikers that came free in a cereal box!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: