Byron Fan Club

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear

Today's Byron report:
He woke up. He took 3 baths and 2 showers. He ate some Wheaties. He took another bath. He went to work, then went to the bathroom and washed down. Then he sat down at his desk to work.
ALL HAIL THE THREE BATHS!!! ALL HAIL THE WHEATIES!!! ALL HAIL DESK AT WORK!!!!

Okay, that's streching things....

Gonzo

Reaction score
Is it too late to join the club? And do we get some sort of card or something that I can carry in my wallet? Do we get discounts on Lorrie Morgan CDs? Not that I'll be BUYING any....

Quinnnnnnnnn

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Today's Byron report:
He woke up. He took 3 baths and 2 showers. He ate some Wheaties. He took another bath. He went to work, then went to the bathroom and washed down. Then he sat down at his desk to work.
How do you know all this?

radionate

Reaction score
That's it. I'm starting my own fan club. And here's what you get all for the very low membership dues of one dollar:

A quarterly newsletter detailing all my going ons, recent appearences, and facts about my social life and all the rumors that appear in the gossip collumns.

A nifty membership badge that says, "Nate Is Great".

And exclusive Kinder Egg from Germany with a surpise Nate Toy inside.

Weekly Words of Wisdom emails.

And this great autographed print: Members only Autographed Print

So act now, supplies are limited. Don't be the only kid on the block whose not a member!

Jackie

Reaction score
Byron recently treated himself to some easy mac while gleefully expressing his love for that cute Bill Barretta character "pay pay" LOL!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
Is it too late to join the club? And do we get some sort of card or something that I can carry in my wallet? Do we get discounts on Lorrie Morgan CDs? Not that I'll be BUYING any....
Quinnnnnnnnn
Nah, membership is always open. You can have whatever imaginary products you so desire. They are free of charge and shipping is free as well. No taxes on the BFC merchandise, either! Great buys (sucks from a business stand point, tho).

Crazy Harry: I know this because it's Byron. What else will he be doing?

Nate: Do I sense some jealousy?? Hmmmmm?!

Easy mac be tasty. All members must treat themselves to Easy Mac tonight.

FOZ

radionate

Reaction score
Nate: Do I sense some jealousy?? Hmmmmm?!
No, no jealousy. And the Member's Only Autographed print is personalized. I forgot to meantion that. I just finished signing one for Muley today!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Actually, I DO collect autographed photos of my friends, whether they're published or not, so you can send it to me.

I don't have a dollar tho. I'm a cartoonist and a puppeteer.

In otherwords, I'm broke.

But, you work in Radio, so you know the feeling.

I'll send you a Muley picture.

yay.