Byron Fan Club

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
I heard that Byron's sister's brother's baby daddy's grandfather saw Byron out in front of the local KFC harrassing the chicks. The chickens not the ladies!!!

What up with that Byron?!

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
It's cool when he rolls around in finger paints and smears his body all over bigger kiwis.

There arn't many kiwi's bigger then Byron:smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Today's Byron Activity Report:

He woke up. He took 3 baths and 2 showers. He ate some Wheaties. He took another bath. He went to work, then went to the bathroom and washed down. Then he sat down at his desk to work.

Even if it is saturday.

FOZ

Gonzo

Reaction score
Wow Nate, nice hair! When it first started downloading (slow connection) I thought it was going to be David Hasselhoff, but no, it was you!

I assume.

The Kinder-Egg I can appreciate, and even the Nate is Great pin, but no scratch-and-sniffs? Come on!

Quinnnnnnnnn

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
Wow Nate, nice hair! When it first started downloading (slow connection) I thought it was going to be David Hasselhoff, but no, it was you!

I assume.

The Kinder-Egg I can appreciate, and even the Nate is Great pin, but no scratch-and-sniffs? Come on!

Quinnnnnnnnn
Why thank you Quinnnnnnnnn. While I do get mistaken for David Hasselhoff often, it is indeed me.

Membership is growing by leaps and bounds.

If you join now, for no extra cost, I'll throw in some Winnie the Pooh Scratch and Sniff Stickers. They smell like Honey!

I'll even through in a bonus print of me!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hmm...where's Byron during all this? He should be here to defend his Fan Club!!

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
I refuse to join any fanclub! Oh, you big ego people you! (Shakes fist threateningly)

With the exception of the John Stamos fanclub! (Le sigh) Oh Uncle Jesse... OH!

^_^ Debo

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Hmm...where's Byron during all this? He should be here to defend his Fan Club!!
Sorry O faithful Prez, I'm here, I'm here! I've been keepin' up with the threads here, but I just started a new 2nd shift data entry job last Monday, and I typed non-stop for about 56 hours. So I ain't been peckin' much here at home.

(By the way, you have so much energy and gusto and creativity, I'm countin' on YOU as the leader o' muh pack to stop Nate from upstagin' a thread about muh own fan club...do what you must to stop him!)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*begins prepping the rubber chicken for battle and loads a cabbage firing bazooka.*