Cake topper

miss piggy 16

Reaction score
Hi everyone :smile: Does anyone know where I can get a Kermit and Miss Piggy figurines for a cake topper?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I'm not sure how long you've been around, but I see that this is your first post. To answer your question - Palisades is releasing some spectacular action figures in most toy stores this month. The first few in the series are Kermit, Miss Piggy, Bunsen and Dr. Teeth (Beaker comes with a playset). They will retail from $7-9 each and be from 4-5 inches high. You may visit www.palisadestoys.com to see the figures or visit http://www.ebgames.com and there are many other sites and stores offering the Muppet figures too. I am sure they will make excellent cake toppers.

There are also some older figures floating around ebay, but after you pay shipping etc, I'm sure you will find the Palisades figures a much better deal and the most spectacular ones you have seen! They're worth checking out.

Hope this helped!:wink:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi! This question seems to come up every so often, so we added it to our FAQ. Click here to learn more about getting a Kermit and Piggy Cake Topper. The music box solution is one of my faves. San Francisco Music Box Co. made one in 1998 that played "Dancing Cheek to Cheek" which you may be lucky enough to find on eBay. If you're artsy you could paint Piggy's dress white and you've got an instant cake topper. You can view this music box in our Collectibles Section. Good luck!