Call for puppeteer masters!

Jeffrey1979

Reaction score
Hi,

Don't know where to post this exactly but I recently started an online creative marketplace where talented young artists can sell their creativity. I added a category "Puppeteering" yesterday because I love to watch muppet shows myself and thought it would be a great opportunity for puppeteer masters to make money. I still have a lot of doubts about this category, because I don't know what kind of mini services puppeteer masters can offer.

An example for songwriters:

http://www.streetlance.com/Songwrit...-you-on-a-topic-of-your-choice-and-send-you-a

If you love the idea of our site and think this will give you a new opportunity to offer your puppet services, upload a promo puppet video on Youtube and share this on Streetlance. Feel free to join our creative marketplace.

Thanks!

Jeff

Jeffrey1979

Reaction score
Maybe I should clarify my concept a bit more. This website is not meant to lower the prices of the professional puppeteering services you're offering right now but to give you an extra opportunity to market yourself to the consumers and "low-end" business market (website owners, retailers etc). For example, you can start a pitch on streetlance and let's say: "I can say anything you want with my puppet for 20 seconds and send you the video for $10". A very specific microjob which you can finish in a short amount of time right?

A normal person would never pay $100 for a 20 secs personalized puppeteering happy bday wish. However if you can offer it for this price, it will be a very cool present for lots of people on valentine's or mother's day. If you see it as a way of promotion you can cancel the pitch anytime you want, if you for example sold 20 pitches, and get 2 returning clients who want to pay your regular price.

I personally think posting on Streetlance is a great way for startups to kick start themselves, gain experience, build up a portfolio while making money. Like the restaurants owners who participate to a Groupon campaign, it's all about promotion and your creative approach how to make your business continuous and attract new clients.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
hey loved the concept but i tried joining and there seems to be some errors on the website

Jeffrey1979

Reaction score
wow, tell me more about the errors. We're currently having a problem when you register and logged in on Facebook simulteously. Which browser do you use? Let me know, will try to help you out immediately.

Jeffrey1979

Reaction score
hey loved the concept but i tried joining and there seems to be some errors on the website
wow, tell me more about the errors. We're currently having a problem when you register and logged in on Facebook simulteously. Which browser do you use? Let me know, will try to help you out immediately.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
im using google chrome...might be the facebook issue ill try again and let you know