Call for Submissions: Chicago Puppet Slam at C2E2

Reaction score
Calling all slam artists! Sea Beast Puppet Company is curating their next Puppet Meltdown for C2E2, Chicago’s largest pop culture convention, at McCormick Place this April 13th-15th. We will be performing our slam on Saturday April 14th at 3:30 pm.

We are currently looking for a wide range of short puppet pieces, both live and film, to showcase at this fun and exciting event. Pieces should be no longer than 10 minutes and you may submit as many as you want but please fill out a separate form for each piece.
The submission form can be found on our website at www.seabeastpuppetry.com. If you have any questions please E-mail us at seabeastpuppetry@gmail.com

For more information on C2E2 visit their website at http://www.c2e2.com

Thanks in advance for your submissions, we are looking forward to showcasing your work!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
What a great opportunity for puppeteers! Good of you to offer this. Will you be recording your show, and sharing it on YouTube afterwards? I'd really love to see new and unknown puppeteering work.

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Can we film pieces to submit even if we can't attend the convention? Great idea and to be honest with my last experience at the Wizard world Con being so horrible I was hoping to give C2e2 a try, but unfortunatley I just got a pay cut (ah working for a church is such fun :smile: ) Anyways I probably can't go to the con but the idea of submitting a bideo is interesting. I visited your site too. WOW!!!