Call out to Aussie Muppets collectors

wilba

Reaction score
If you are in Australia and are looking at collecting muppets figures then please email. I have been able to tap into the Australian importer of Muppets figures and Muppets busts. But now I need your help. To be able to purchase from the importers I need to buy case lots. So in the case of Figures 4 complete sets. I have one other Australian collector on board but I am trying to set up a way I can get all series of the muppets figure with no scalping hassles! So if you are interested please email me!

Wilba

scruno

Reaction score
snap & have emailed you as well... oh, another concern is that there may not be an equal number of each figure per case (I thought that Bunsen & Teeth were short packed in Wave 1)

b

FozzieBear

Reaction score
Hopefully that shouldnt be a problem, its cool that we have our own little Aussie collectors club :big_grin: GO THE AUSSIE FANS!!!!!

FozzieBear

Cantus

Reaction score
I'm in desperate need of a Bunsen Honeydew in Melbourne! EB has sold out virtually everywhere i've checked. If anyone could get their hands on one for me, or know how i can get my hands on one in Australia, please let me know!
Cheers!

scruno

Reaction score
I think that figures direct may have sold out of playsets...

FozzieBear

Reaction score
Hey,

Have you tried EB in Northland shopping centre? I saw a Bunsen there the other day :smile: You might want to try ringing though... Also, you can try eBay, they always have muppets stuff :big_grin:

Cantus

Reaction score
Thanks for your help everyone, but i managed to find him yesterday in my venture to chapel st. I've also managed to get my hands on the Muppets from Space Fozzie from the Toyfare! Now if I can only find the long haired miss piggy!
Thanks everyone!