Camp Its-Among-Us

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Has anybody ever seen a video called Camp Its-Among-Us? I am not sure if the title is right, but it's a puppet video about aids. It starts with a group of puppet kids on a bus going to camp. One of the kids tells the kid he's sitting with that he's heard that somebody who is going to the camp that they are headed to has aids, and is very nervous about it. At various times he tries to be careful not to catch the germs of the kid with aids, in one scene being careful during lunch, and in another scene wearing a space suit-like outfit. At the end of the video, he learns that the kid that he sat on the bus with (who'd been his friend over the course of the video) is the one who has aids. His friend had chose not to tell him because he was so scared, but the kid soon gets over his fear.

I saw this video in the fourth grade, and never saw it again. I searched for it on Wikipedia, but couldn't find any articles (of course, I can't remember the exact spelling of the camps name).

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
No, but in kindergarten I got a special addition comic about and new character in Peanuts comics who had Pneumonia or something like that. Strange to see some of the kids treating her coldly. But Good ol' Chuck decided to be her friend!