can anyone help

helpers

Reaction score
Hello,
I really remember a dancers skit in an old sesame street kit that looked at subtraction. I think there were 2. One had f dancers and looked at the number 5, and one had 10 dancers that went to zero based on subtraction. Can anyone help. I would pay money to get these. Thanks!!!

loakbrn

Reaction score
Hello there!!

Can anyone help me find out where I can possibly buy (or at least talk to someone about buying) the episode with the "Small B & Small D" cartoon on it?!

I remember seeing this cartoon as a kid & it was very playful. Unfortunate however, that I can vaguely remember the music, but I really loved watching this cartoon growing up.

I've been searching for years & I hope that there's someone that could help. I'm not looking to become a tape trader, rather, this is an endeavor to enlighten my niece about how SS was when I was growing up.

I will GLADLY pay any amount of $$ (an arm & a leg if I have to) to recieve a copy (whether on VHS or DVD, preferably DVD, but if not possible I'll take it anyway I can get it).

PLEASE, if anyone can help me at all, my business phone is available... (612)870-3532

Thank you!