Can anyone identify this muppet thing?

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
One time when I was young, I saw this muppet special on tv. I can't remember much except there was a scene where Miss Piggy and a bunch of people(not muppets, real people) were at some tropical location and Miss Piggy talked about what to do when exercising. A little bit later she climbed this statue and jumped off. I can't remember much else. Can anyone what this was exactly?:confused: :confused: :crazy:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Its the "Miss Piggy Speical." I can't think of the name. Something about Great Miss Piggy Speical. But it was a Miss Piggy speical. :mad: Sorry that I didn't have the name or any help with it but hope I helped a little.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Thank you, the curiosity about that has been on my mind for who knows how long!!!!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... The name of the special Kyle mentioned is The Fabulous Miss Piggy Show. The only thing I vaguely remember is John Ritter attempting to be Piggy instead of Piggy, if that's from the same special. Can't help much more than that, like I said, vaguely remember that one. Search around, me thinks there are some forum members who might have it in their video libraries.

Erine81981

Reaction score
The Count said:
Well... The name of the special Kyle mentioned is The Fabulous Miss Piggy Show. The only thing I vaguely remember is John Ritter attempting to be Piggy instead of Piggy, if that's from the same special. Can't help much more than that, like I said, vaguely remember that one. Search around, me thinks there are some forum members who might have it in their video libraries.
Thanks Ed. It's crazed gonzo fan who need the name of it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Just going by the info you posted in the posts above, wanting to give him the correct title if it's the one you mentioned.

Lab Rat

Reaction score
its "The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show" but i havent seen it for 20 years

Tim

Reaction score
I will be offering a copy of the original script of this show on eBay very soon!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
The song is "Lulu of the Luau" where Miss Piggy is in a safari with all these just random people (real people) and Goerge Hamilton, it's one of the cheesiest muppet specials at least that I have seen. Hope that helps! :excited: