1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Can Everyone Please Do Me A Huge Favor ?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Luke, Apr 14, 2002.

1. Luke

Luke Active Member

Hi Guys,

Could you all please do me a huge personal favor ?

As you may know - ALF has been doing some commercials for 10-10-220 lately and they have been pretty cool.

10-10-220 have added a poll to their website where you can vote for your favorite 10-10-220 Celebrity and ALF is included. As he is their current Spokesalien i think just how popular ALF is on the website will have an effect on how much longer he is kept on so PLEASE can everyone go to :-

http://www.1010220.com/fun_screen.html (Opens In A New Window)

and vote for ALF at the bottom of the page !!!!!!!!!

Thanks
  2. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Luke

Hi ya Luke! good to see ya! great sig, er what every we call them now, i still don't know how i even got mine, but i wanted to let ya know i voted for ALF, you don't have to tell me twice:)

I was gonning to say anything to get that Carrot top mook off them, but he's for 1800 Collect. can we vote more then once to help or does it not count, because i voted three time's.

Zack)Rowlf the, ALF and only ALF, i wouldn't want what happened to Pepe to happen to ALF, that is if we are now sure Pepe is done with LJS?or should i say LJS is done with Pepe:( Dog.
  3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Will do Luke. :)

Thanks for letting us know about the poll.
  4. Luke

Luke Active Member

Thank you Phillip, Zack and everyone.

I actually think that they started the poll without ALF so the others got off to a head start. ALF's currently at 11.3% - i'm not sure if it's a proper Poll script they've got there at 10-10-220 or whether they ammend the results themselves.
  5. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

To Luke

I just voted for my favorite Alien!

Kermit/Gonzo

P.S. I bought the coolest Alf Coloring book at a garage sale last week!
  6. SammieRose

SammieRose New Member

Done and done, Lukey-poo! :)
  7. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

Hey there Luke!

Not a problem....
    ALF was a great show, and he's better on the commercials than Mike Piazza ;)

- Billy :cool:
  8. Pepe

Pepe New Member

Consider it done Luke.

Dwayne
  9. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Vote for Alf, please

Okey dokey somekey! God, how dorky do I sound?:(
  10. Jara19

Jara19 New Member

I just voted Alf! I'm actually a little suprised Toby Kieth is doing so well.
  11. Luke

Luke Active Member

Thanks everyone for voting for ALF - he has moved up a whole percentage since i posted the link here while all the other choices have moved down.

We still need loads of votes - keep em coming !
  12. SuprGro78

SuprGro78 New Member

Why don't we....

Hey there is also a place on the site to submit a celebrity idea. What do you say we submit a Muppet? It's worth a try. Sweetums anyone???

Later Taters
    Chelle
  13. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

To Luke

I E-mailed Lisa Buckley and told her to vote for him! I'm sure she will.

Sir Didymus
  14. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

I just voted for Alf.

I feel so complete now...
  15. Luke

Luke Active Member

Yay - ALF has now replaced Terry Bradshaw in 3rd place moving a whole step closer to the top of the list. Awww - i could kiss you guys ! ;-)

BTW Sir Diddymus - Lisa Buckley as in ALF's right (or left) arm ? Oh i feel so priveledged. We must talk about her sometime.
  16. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

To Luke

Luke,
    Yes I e mailed her today. I'm not sure what she performed on Alf, but I know she made him. I've been talking a lot with her lately. She's really nice. She worked on Play with me Sesame.

Sir Didymus
    or
    Kermit/Gonzo
  17. Luke

Luke Active Member

Just thought - seeing as this was a thread about ALF if there are any fans reading you can check out my new fan forum at http://alf.proboards9.com - it's pretty spoovy !

ALF is doing very well in the poll - long way to go till he moves from 3 to 2 but all the votes you guys gave him got him up a place and he's beating Terry Bradshaw who i can't stand.

Thanks all !

Luke
  18. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

I also voted for Alf....just when I got "HA! I KILL me!" out of my system....

Quinnnnnnnnnnnn
  19. Jessie

Jessie New Member

Who is Mike Piazza?
  20. Luke

Luke Active Member

Guys,

This is just a big THANK YOU !!!!!! Your efforts helped make ALF top the poll and is currently the NUMBER ONE most popular 10-10-220 celebrity.