Can I have a little homework help?

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Classes started up again at UMUC (University of Maryland University College), and the idiot that I am didn't check the discussion questions until today, and they are due tonight (Thursday) at 11:59pm. PANIC! Anyway, part of this week's assignment is to talk to three people and ask them these questions:

1. What do you understand media literacy to be?
2. Do you consider yourself a media-literate person?
3. Do you think children in elementary and secondary school should be taught media literacy?
4. If so, what's the most important thing students should know?

And then gather the information from these questions and share the responses with the class. My parents are out of town, my 85 year old grandmother would be absolutely no help (I like to think of her as technologically challenged, and she wouldn't understand the questions), and my sister wouldn't get the message until after the deadline (I live with her normally, but I moved into my parents house to help my grandmother with their kittens while they're away, and I don't know how often she checks her email; but I'll try her anyway). I posted the questions on my wall on Facebook, too, so hopefully, I can get some answers there.

Thanks for any help! I'd really appreciate it!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The only thing I can really say is google is probably your friend at this point.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
The only thing I can really say is google is probably your friend at this point.
But the assignment was to ask three people these questions.

EDIT: Sorry, I goofed in the explanation. The assignment is to interview three people and ask them these questions, and share their responses with the rest of the class. I usually *do* use Google when I need homework help, but I don't think I can do that with this particular assignment.