Can You Picture That? Comparison Video

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
Ah! now I get whats wrong! if I watch videos before noonish, they won't come up! now I can see the video. nice work! :grin:

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
You kinda have to cut them some slack, though. The original performers had an entire tv series to iron out the kinks in their characters. The latest performers don't have that luxury. Kind of a shame, but remember how Scooter's present performer sounded in the beginning, compared to how he sounds today. They'll get better in time.

Side note, I kind of like it when the current performers voices deviate slightly from the original voices. I like it when they put their own spin on the voice without completely changing the character. Steve's Kermit vs Jim's Kermit for example. (In fact, I rather enjoy Dr. Teeth's new voice.)
I don't really like the new Scooter's voice. He sounds too squeaky and Baby Bearish.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The only voice I really don't like is Janice. But you can't expect the new performers to get their voices absolutely perfect, given how people have different vocal ranges and stuff.

I actually kind of like Floyd's voice

TwoHeadedLlama

Reaction score
Another reason I don't like to complain about the new voices is because they're the only ones we have. So I kinda just learn to enjoy them seeing as they're here to stay, and I think the current ones are trying to do the best they can.