Canadian Henson Broadcasts

MahnaMahna

Reaction score
Just a quick note about Henson stuff that I've found airing up here.

Jim Henson's Mother Goose Stories airs Saturdays and Sundays at 10am EST on Book TV (I get this on satellite - Bell ExpressVu)

Dog City airs Saturdays a 12:00 noon EST on a Global TV affiliate on the East Coast somewhere. I tune into this via satellite as well.

The Hoobs is on several channels as is Bear in the Big Blue House. If you really want specifics on those, I can provide them.

Just a heads up....

Mark

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
you wouldnt happen to be talking about Basil, Dodi, and Louis from Canada's Sesame Park, AY??? I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!! since i'm canadian, i was raised on both them and ernie, bert, big bird, etc. it's weird that my cousin's don't remember them, even my most patriotic cousin (next to me) doesnt remember them.

MahnaMahna

Reaction score
I also just noticed that Book TV is also airing the Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss on Saturdays and Sundays at 8:00am EST.

Does anyone know how many episodes there is of this show? I think around 23, but I don't know for sure.

Mark

Cantus Rock

Reaction score

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by MahnaMahna
J
Dog City airs Saturdays a 12:00 noon EST on a Global TV affiliate on the East Coast somewhere. I tune into this via satellite as well.

GRRRRR!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOO jealous!!!!! well, it's back to the ratty worn video tape for me!

Lu775

Reaction score
Hoobs are on TVO, Bear in the BBB is on TVO and Treehouse TV.

MahnaMahna

Reaction score
Just a note if you're looking for Dog City, it has been pulled.

Mark

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Pulled?! :mad: grrr...oh well I guess, at least you taped them while they were on, and now you have a few better quality episodes. And as I like to think, a few is better than none. :smile:

-Matt

MahnaMahna

Reaction score
Well, I do have the entire series on tape, but I was just hoping to upgrade since I got the satellite dish in my new place instead of cable.

So, I do still have pretty darn good copies!

Mark