Canned Laugh Downloads

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know this might sound strange, but is it possible to download "canned laughs"?

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Yup. There's a number of search engines that will actually search for sound effects (try using Google since I don't seem to have the URLs handy). Be careful though, I've found a lot of sites with free sounds are filled with viruses and spyware.

jediX

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I know this might sound strange, but is it possible to download "canned laughs"?
Or just record one yourself. I recorded a laugh track for a project I did last year and it came out absolutely hilarious. :wink:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
You'll need to have a good microphone though for it to sound good. I have a microphone that cost $10 AUD including voice recogntion software and its great. Too bad my voice isnt.

I used to record crunching noises, they are really good.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
(click)What would you want canned laughter for?(click)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
To add to my home puppet movies. As a matter of fact, I do have a microphone that comes with my computer, my only problem is I don't have a CD burner. :cry:

jediX

Reaction score
Er, nevermind. Misread the post. :zany:

jediX

Reaction score
Just got an idea...

There are numerous collections of sound effects on cd that are more than likely to contain laughter on them (I have a 300 sound one that I got circa the mid 90's for dirt cheap that has several laugh tracks on it). As long as your video isn't being distributed, sold, or shown on any kind of tv network (or anything else along those lines...I'm sure you get what I mean), this might be your best best.

Of course, the problem with this is that the laughter is the same each time..... :rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, I believe it would be more believeable if the laugh wasn't the same eachtime. That was a good idea though...I might check into that next time I'm in the electronics.

jediX

Reaction score
What do you do with your videos, anyway?