Can't access "College dorms: The next semester"

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Somehow, I am unable to create new threads in the game forum, and somehow, I can't even access the "College dorms: The next semester" game in the games forum! I logged out, and logged back in, and all I got was a white screen!

I suggest we create a new thread to continue this game!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Firstly, only Games Masters can create new threads in the Game's Forum (these are Kevin, and Beth C.)

As for the other problem..how curious. let me go take a peek.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
The College Dorms Thread seems to work fine for me... which reminds me that I have a lot of catching up to do there.

*Heads off to look at all of those nice robes The Count made us...*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm.... Not sure what the problem may be tutter_fan. Mayhaps you should contact Fozzie Bear and see what he can do. Make sure you contact the forum member known as Fozzie Bear, who's the moderator/gamesmaster.

Then again, you could always come back and register as a aresident once again. But I sure hope you're able to get this problem resolved.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
TutterFan, are you able to get into the Dorms to post again yet?

I don't know what else to tell ya other than to sign off and then sign in again to MC, or when you open the page to try to refresh it.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Oh well, maybe the computers I am using don't like the link, so right now, I am giving up. I restarted the computer I was using, and that didn't help either!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I dunno what to tell you.

But, if you want a game started in the games thread, post under the "Games Suggestions Thread" and we'll work it out!