Can't find Kermitage.com

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Hiya.I went to load Kermitage.com & its saying that there is an error:the site can't be found? Does anyone know if Kermitage.com has moved,shut down,etc...?Is there another muppet site like Kermitage.com,with info. about the show(sort of like Tough Pigs)?Thanks. :big_grin:

The Narrator

Reaction score
I can't state any facts only speculations, but it may be that the server is just undergoing maintenance or something. I'll give it a day or two before I give up on it. ...Though I'm not sure what I'd replace it with if it is gone.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
Hiya.I went to load Kermitage.com & its saying that there is an error:the site can't be found? Does anyone know if Kermitage.com has moved,shut down,etc...?Is there another muppet site like Kermitage.com,with info. about the show(sort of like Tough Pigs)?Thanks. :big_grin:
Mar has posted this at toughpigs about kermitage.com on the 8 of may in responds to a similar question.

"We have been working with them for the past few days on this and it should be up and running by Monday. The delay is because the hosting is on a separate server then Muppets.com and MuppetWorld.com, but the nameservers were all changed as if they were stored on one. They have been excellent through it all and had forgotten that Kermitage wasn't stored by them also. No worries, you'll soon be crying since the collector's guide is going to be put up with the stuff that is ready to go on now, the rest of the collectibles is also ready, but there is some tweeks and we will probably be adding a new area each week, as well as contstantly adding to it."

Rowlf's Roadie

Reaction score
Maybe muppets.com now being hosted by disney.com has something to do with it!
muppets.disney.go.com