Cantus & Convincing John

Foodie

Reaction score
I was thinkin' for a change today. Cantus was only in... * counts * 5 episodes of TV's HBO's Jim Henson's "Fraggle Rock"?

1. The Minstrels ( Cantus vs. Red )
2. Mokey and the Minstrels ( Cantus vs. Mokey )
3. The Bells of Fraggle Rock ( Cantus vs. Gobo )
4. Junior Faces the Music ( Cantus vs. Junior Gorg )
5. The Honk of Honks ( Cantus vs. Gobo (( rematch ))

Is that right though? Nothing else is coming to mind and I'll be goshdarned if I'm to do actual research! :excited:

Convincing John was only in 3 that I can think of.

1. The Preachification of Convincing John
2. The Secret of Convincing John
3. The Secret Society of Poohbahs

John seems to enjoy secrets.

I dunno why I'm posting this. I guess I'm just wondering if I need a memory jog.

Nick:smirk:

Emeowrald

Reaction score
I think that's all of them.
It's funny that you should put it as (Cantus vs another character) here because I don't think that Cantus was really in competion with anyone. I think that it was basically that Cantus was always trying to show people what they were capable of and was actually trying to help them.
I certainly don't think Cantus was competing against Mokey in "Mokey and the Minstels".

Foodie

Reaction score
Emeowrald said:
I think that's all of them.
It's funny that you should put it as (Cantus vs another character) here because I don't think that Cantus was really in competion with anyone. I think that it was basically that Cantus was always trying to show people what they were capable of and was actually trying to help them.
I certainly don't think Cantus was competing against Mokey in "Mokey and the Minstels".

Well, the " vs " is meant figuratively & goofily cuz it's more like Cantus is testing them. :smirk: