Captain EO

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
(Wow; MuppetQuilter hasn't been to Disney World in a LOONNNGGG time! Epcot's been there since I've been around.)

I remember hearing all about Captain EO as a kid, never saw it; I enjoyed the Honey I Shrunk the Audience show better than I think I could have enjoyed Captain EO. Michael Jackson's voice bugs me...the worst part of The Wiz. Over all, MuppetVision 3D is better'n anything they show on a screen down there!!

oOoanimaloOo

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
(Wow; MuppetQuilter hasn't been to Disney World in a LOONNNGGG time! Epcot's been there since I've been around.)
Well Ive never been to disney world only been out of state once

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
oOoanimaloOo said:
Well Ive never been to disney world only been out of state once
I've been out of my mind several times... :concern:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
LOL!!
So, of all the things you've lost, do you miss your mind the most?
:wink::smile:

I've actually been wondering, if they hadn't already replaced Captain EO, would Disney have ousted it with all Micheal's bad press the past few years? Just curious if anyone had any thoughts on that...

Land Strider

Reaction score
Captain EO!

I loved Captain EO! It was one of my most favorite attractions at Disneyland, and I was so sad when I went one time and it was gone. I'm sure I remember it as being more fantastic than it actually was, since I was at the proper age when it would completly fascinate me. Actually, I went searching for it online not to long ago and found some of the songs and a couple photos -- they are probably still out there if you Google the title. The songs are a BIT cheesier than I remembered, but still good!

As for Muppets 3D, I wish they did have that at Disneyland (maybe they'll put it in now, eh?)! But I was over in Florida about 10 years ago and my family and I went to it at one of the parks there, and we STILL quote it to this day. Whenever something is in 3-D, we lean our heads forward and say "In three! D!" as Kermit does in that. Thats about all I remember of it, unfortunatly!

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
Land Strider said:
As for Muppets 3D, I wish they did have that at Disneyland (maybe they'll put it in now, eh?)!
While Disneyland itself doesn't have Muppetvision 3D, there is one right next door at Disney's California Adventure. I'd assume California Adventure (along with all the Disney parks) will get several new Muppet attractions in the next few years too.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:
LOL!!
So, of all the things you've lost, do you miss your mind the most?
Can you really miss someone you never knew...?

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Can you really miss someone you never knew...?
Good question...perhaps you could miss the opportunity of never knowing someone...