Cards Section

SesameStMuppets

Reaction score
I don't know if this is a soar subject or not... But the card section has been down for years now and I wasn't sure if this was a budget issue or something else. I can sympathesize with any of these problems, but I'd just like to know why we haven't seen this section which is what drew me to Muppet Central in the first place...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering the same thing too. I think there is some sort of upgrade issue. I do know it is not for lack of talented artists at MC. Smig did some fantastic work on those and there are many other talented members who have asked to pitch in. My understanding is that there is a software issue that still isn't resolved. I do think some movement will happen on that later this year...I hope.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
If it ever does come back up, I'd be interested to contribute if submissions are accepted.

Davina

Reaction score
darn it.. was hoping it'd be up so i can send hubby some nice muppety cards while he's deployed.. *sigh* will have to go look for alternatives for v-day..

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
darn it.. was hoping it'd be up so i can send hubby some nice muppety cards while he's deployed.. *sigh* will have to go look for alternatives for v-day..
I do occasionally see Muppet related cards in the stores, I would check around a bit. Good luck!

Or you could try going creative with a photo from the Web, I've done that. :smile:

Davina

Reaction score
yes.. i'll dig something up.. but is too late to send anything "real" (joys of overseas troop movements..)
is just so nice and convientent to have them here and ready to use :smile:
hope they get all the little kinks out soon

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Actually, the Muppet Newsflash just reported that Sesame's site has some ecards. They do require a $10 minimum donation, but it goes to a good cause. I'm not keen on the Valentine's Day selection, but it's something. :super:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oooh, I was about to suggest using pictures and attaching to E-mails, for example. Which, in some ways, makes it even more personal and well-thought out than an e-card.

Thanks for making that cute mock-up Mr J!