Carol Channing Muppet Show: Need for Christmas present

duringtheafter

Reaction score
I have been searching for the episode with Carol Channing from 1980 for a long, long time... I am desperately trying to get it for a Christmas present for my mom, as she has been hinting for a long time that she wants to see it again, but I have been pathetically unsuccessfuly.

Anyone who has it on VHS or even VCD who'd be willing to work something out? Thank you in advance!

frogtownhollow

Reaction score
Hi there,
I have the Carol Channing episode, which I taped off of Odyssey. Email me
and we can work something out. :excited:

duringtheafter said:
I have been searching for the episode with Carol Channing from 1980 for a long, long time... I am desperately trying to get it for a Christmas present for my mom, as she has been hinting for a long time that she wants to see it again, but I have been pathetically unsuccessfuly.

Anyone who has it on VHS or even VCD who'd be willing to work something out? Thank you in advance!

Justin Faulknor

Reaction score
duringtheafter said:

Let me know if you still need it...I can hook you up. :wink: